As the Hire Controller, you’ll be responsible for providing outstanding customer service on the phone or in branch, coordinating hire contracts, and have an intimate knowledge of our range of equipment we hire.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times in accordance with our ‘Every Customer a Raving Fan” value.
- Assist customers over the phone using the reservation prompt script at the front desk.
- Create, update and finalise hire schedules
- Co-ordinating customer hire contracts and branch administration
- Make recommendations about complementary equipment or products that will support the customer’s needs
- Support the Branch team by unloading, loading, and delivering equipment, servicing and cleaning equipment,
- Maintain a good knowledge of our range of gear to help find the best solutions for our customers.
- Process payments in accordance with the creation, cycle billing and completion of hire schedules
- Opening and closing the branch as required;
- Clean and maintain the branch showroom, yard and storage spaces
- Previous experience in a customer service role, and a genuine interest in helping others
- A proven ability to be adaptable to changing priorities and work conditions including the ability to both work as part of a team and to work autonomously to complete tasks within required timeframes
- Time management skills including the ability to plan ahead and reschedule in accordance with changes in priorities
- An interest in mechanics and construction equipment and a desire to learn
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Port Hedland, Western Australia - Australia
October 4, 2021