RPM Hire was established in Victoria in 2011. Since then, RPM Hire has established itself as an industry leader in electronic traffic management signs, electronic equipment, lighting solutions, road safety barriers and end treatments (crash cushions).
Providing end to end solutions, across small-scale one-off events through to major infrastructure projects, the RPM team is focussed on providing fit for purpose, well priced solutions to clients by supplying quality equipment in a timely manner, backed up by expert support.
With branches currently operating in Victoria, New South Wales and Tasmania, RPM Hire is set to launch in Queensland.
To learn more about RPM Hire please visit the website.
The Business Development role based, in southern Queensland, will be critical to the successful expansion of the business. Reporting to the National Sales Manager the role will suit an experienced Business Development Manager who is an energic self-starter and team player, capable of:
- identifying opportunities for utilization of RPM Hire’s equipment offering
- accessing key decision makers
- presenting compelling reasons to engage RPM Hire
- ensuring contractual conditions are met – or exceeded
- Rolling their sleeves up to support the wider team when the need arises
RPM Hire’s values of Trust and Respect, Thirst for Improvement, Be Memorable and Be Courageous underpin the way business is transacted and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate a commitment to embracing those values.
Working closely with the National Sales Manager, the incumbent will:
- Drive new business with a hunter mentality
- Research upcoming projects, business opportunities and potential clients in QLD
- Assist in building sales targets and KPI's.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships with new and existing customers and ensure their needs are being met.
- Deliver customer presentations detailing value add, product range and capabilities.
- Prepare quotes, design briefs, and review and explore potential revenue opportunities ensuring regular follow up with customers.
- Work closely with the National Sales Manager to identify, target and deliver new business opportunities.
- Deliver on mutually agreed sales targets.
- Participate in networking opportunities on a regular basis
Qualification, Skills & Experience
- Up to 5 years proven B2B sales experience including a track history of developing strong sales pipelines across commercial and government clients
- Experience/knowledge of tendering and proactively establishing strategic relationships
- A proven track record of developing and implementing sales plans
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated commitment to quality, organised, self-motivated and self-driven
- Valid driver’s licence
- Autonomous role, directly responsible for the growth of the QLD business.
- Competitive salary package
- Company vehicle
- Join a dynamic, fun and exciting team
- Help build a high performing Queensland team
Brisbane, Queensland - Australia
Business Development Manager - Queensland
September 2, 2021