As the Maintenance Controller you will oversee the branch workshop and provide customers with an exceptional level of service through maintenance/repair of small motor powered equipment to our high quality standards. You will also support other branches within the network in the utilisation and/or repair of hire equipment between branches as required.
This role requires you to:
- Perform operational equipment repairs and servicing maintenance and documentation in accordance with Kennards “Ready for Hire” Quality standards
- Overseeing the efficient operation of the branch workshop, maintenance of equipment, ordering of parts, coordination of Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) services and task allocations for the serviceperson drivers in the branch.
- Provide support to other branches within the ‘area’ / state in the utilisation and/or repair of hire equipment between branches as required and may involve working at other branches
- Perform branch facilities cleaning and maintenance as required
- Perform all reasonable tasks requested by the Branch Manager/Assistant Manager/Duty Manager or Area manager
- Perform pickup/delivery and loading/unloading of equipment
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role or field with a proven track record of strong equipment maintenance and servicing
- A proven ability to be adaptable to changing priorities and work conditions including the ability to both work as part of a team and to work autonomously to complete tasks within required timeframes
- Time management skills including the ability to plan ahead and reschedule in accordance with changes in priorities
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Lilydale, Victoria - Australia
October 4, 2021