We are a National Hire and Sales business providing a range of products to the building, construction, civil and events industries all over Australia and New Zealand. We are looking for a results-driven and passionate Business Development Manager to join our team and based at our Perth branch. This is a great opportunity to join the fast growing sales arm of our business.
The ideal candidate will have an appetite to sell, and be keen to join a family owned business with a down to earth culture and strong ambitions to continue on its current growth path. If you have a sales and/or hire background and your highly experienced working in the Civil Construction and Major Infrastructure space, this role is for you!
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Manage and grow new and existing clients within major projects, Tier 1/Tier 2 Civil Infrastructure.
- Build relationships with key customers to develop robust sales pipeline
- Identify and secure new business opportunities through effective sales techniques
- Promote and cross sell our range of products and services to new and existing customers
- Market our full range of products and services to new and existing customers
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Sales & Hire experience in Temporary Fencing, Civil and Infrastructure works (Essential)
- Understanding of Tier 1 and Tier 2 Civil Construction and major project processes.
- Ability to cross sell and up-sell existing products
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Enjoy working within set deadlines and achieve targets and budgets
- Be well presented with great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to be proactive and take initiative
About You/ What we offer:
We are seeking an individual who is hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and wants to join a friendly and dedicated Sales team. You will be looking for that next step up in your career and want to take greater ownership and accountability in your next role. For this we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, including company car and an outgoing national friendly team!
Perth, Western Australia - Australia
1300 Temp Fence
Business Development Manager
September 9, 2021