Kennards Hire requires a IT Helpdesk Officer to be part of our dynamic Technology Centre team to provide level 1 & 2 support to our staff throughout Australia and New Zealand.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience with a well-renowned and established organisation and work in a supportive team environment.
The role involves:
- Supporting all I.T users in head office + multiple sites across Australia and New Zealand
- Answering / handling incoming calls and emails to the Technology Centre efficiently and effectively
- Proactive resolution of level 1 and 2 IT related issues (hardware, software and network) by phone, email and face to face
- Providing application support for enterprise systems
- Procuring, configuring and installing hardware as required
- Assisting in the maintenance of Network Infrastructure
- Installation of new service to desktop users with remote tools
- Basic Windows Server troubleshooting
- Assisting with any AV equipment and presentation setup\
- Fixing, set-up and maintenance of phone systems
- Utilising Active Directory to create, remove and edit users
- Supporting staff with Office 365 related enquiries and issues
- Managing stock levels to ensure supply
The ideal candidate will possess the following technical skills
- Experience with resolving Level 2 related issues for Servers, Networking and Software & Hardware
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- Confident using Active Directory and previous experience working with Office 365
- Basic Networking and VOIP Knowledge
- Having some experience with Citrix would be an advantage but is not necessary
We are looking for someone that will fit into our amazing company and team culture;
- Enjoys working within a team environment
- Willing to take ownership and the ability to manage high volumes of workload
- Be enthusiastic and personable
- Have a desire to maintain excellence in service level
- Be self-motivated The ideal candidate will possess the following:
Why work for us?
Working for Kennards Hire means joining a great Aussie company with a proud history dating back to 1948. We are the best at what we do and have won the awards to prove it. We pride ourselves on our quality range of equipment and our customer service, and have branches all over Australia and New Zealand.
We believe in “one family” and our people are our most important asset. Our culture and values are to recognise and reward great work, and we have a strong focus on training and development. We are looking for people who want to learn and succeed, and we have a track record of promoting people up the ranks.
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Seven Hills, New South Wales - Australia
October 4, 2021