Ready Industries (www.readyindustries.com.au) is a recognised multi-brand company that currently retains many successful businesses including 1300TempFence, 1300Dunnys and The Printed Shade Cloth Company, to name a few.
Due to high growth nationally, an opportunity for a self-motivated and passionate Accounts Receivable Officer has become available in our Finance Team at our Head Office, on a permanent, full-time basis.
Working alongside a supportive finance team & reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following accounts receivable duties:
- High volume debt collection and customer contact via phone
- Customer account reconciliations
- Ensure customers are aware of/adhere to our credit policy - identify any credit risks
- Maintaining a high level of customer service – firm but nice
- Handling customer queries within a timely manner
- Building relationships with customers to ensure timely payment
- Daily/weekly reporting on outstanding debt
- Updating customer databases
You will have proven experience in the following:
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role
- Demonstrated ability to collect high volume receivables within credit terms
- Ability to adapt and learn new software systems
- Intermediate skills in excel; includes knowledge of basic formulas
- Excellent reconciliation skills
- High-level attention to detail
- Very strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously & use initiative to meet targets
- Ability to prioritise tasks with a problem solving mind set
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a positive "can do" attitude to join our team.
In return for your expertise, we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, a position close to home, onsite car park and an outgoing friendly team.
Melbourne, Victoria - Australia
1300 Temp Fence
Accounts Receivable Officer/Credit Control
September 9, 2021