Worldwide Rental Services & Worldwide Machinery is a leading heavy earthmoving & pipeline equipment supplier. Worldwide rents, sells, and leases equipment solutions to qualified contractors.
As a part of Worldwide Group, we have over 25 years equipment experience and 12 branch locations. Our diverse customer base includes transportation; oil & gas; municipalities; renewable energy; mining; and civil contractors.
We pride ourselves on exemplary service, quality equipment, and ethical business values.
Short Job Description
The ideal Heavy Haul Driver is responsible for transporting our fleet of heavy earthmoving and pipeline to and from customer job sites and inter-branch transportation of equipment.
- Load and unload equipment onto trailer for transport.
- Responsible for proper maintenance and operation of WRS truck and low-boy trailer.
- Assist with maintaining DOT/IFTA records as necessary, including driver logs.
- Perform light repairs on machines in field in order to load/unload. (Jump starting, replace batteries, replace fuel filters, repair small air leaks, etc.)
- Order applicable transport permits.
- Must have current CDL License, medical card, experience keeping a driving log, and experience with electronic logs.
- At Least 5 years of experience as a heavy haul truck driver.
Our benefits after full-time hire include:
- Medical and dental w/flex spending account
- Paid vacation
- Team engagement
Albuquerque, New Mexico - United States
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
September 18, 2021