top of page
The Senior Marketing Coordinator is the perfect role for a marketing all-rounder, looking to step up. Reporting to the Brand Marketing Manager, the role is responsible for;
- Executing the Kennards Hire local area marketing strategy
- Supporting the Brand Marketing Manager to leverage the Kennards Hire brand and reputation for the benefit of local area initiatives.
- Develop local marketing programs in collaboration with the internal stakeholders and oversee and deliver on the implementation of the marketing program including activation of our state and national level sponsorships (Sydney FC, AFL, Eden Park, The Block).
- Attend events and marketing activations across AU & NZ and need to manage a number of stakeholders across the business.
You are a driven Marketing professional with a strength in stakeholder management and a passion for delivering results.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, or equivalent and/or demonstrated equivalent experience in local area marketing, sponsorships or events.
- 2 years +experience in executing successful strategies designed to target various customer segments, build brand awareness, customer engagement and drive revenue.
- Demonstrated experience executing Sponsorships and events.
- Strong communication skills including the ability to build rapport with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Must be deadline driven, quick to learn, flexible, adaptive with a hands on approach
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Seven Hills, New South Wales - Australia
Senior Marketing Coordinator
October 4, 2021
Subscribe to our email list
Stay up to date on the latest podcast episodes and The Rental Journal updates
Apply for a Job
bottom of page