As the Customer Service / Driver , you are a critical member of the Glandore and wider Kennards Hire branch network. You are the link between our business and the customers which is why we invest highly in your training and development.
This role requires you to;
- Instruct and demonstrate to customers on how to safely use our equipment.
- Perform pickup and delivery of equipment from customer sites, which includes safely loading and unloading of equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service in all customer interactions
- Maintain the high standard and quality of equipment through regular servicing and minor repairs.
- Perform branch facilities cleaning and maintenance as required
- Perform equipment ‘check in’ and ‘check out’ inspections
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- A current driver's licence
- The availability to work weekends.
- This role requires some physical components including lifting and standing on your feet for long periods. A level of physical fitness is required and the ability to pass a drug test
- Strong communication skills
- Be proactive and keen to learn new skills
- An interest in machinery and equipment, although training will be provided
- A positive attitude and be a strong team player
Please note: Background/Police Checks will be carried out as part of the recruitment process
Glandore, South Australia - Australia
Customer Service / Driver
October 4, 2021