We are a National Hire and Sales business providing a range of products to the building, construction, civil and events industries all over Australia and New Zealand.
We are looking to engage a self-driven Category Manager -1300SiteCam to be responsible for our Site Camera business, where you will expand our customer base to the greater market and provide technical and expert support to our sales teams and branches. Reporting to the General Manager of 1300TempFence, you will be confident in developing and maintaining successful relationships with customers, suppliers and all team members across Australia and New Zealand.
Key Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Sourcing and fostering opportunities at the Tender stage across Australia & NZ for our Camera product.
- Building relationships with Tier 1 and Major Project customers who currently hire or buy our suite of Camera products.
- Sourcing new aligned products and keeping up to date with competitor pricing on all Camera products.
- Educating and assisting our entire management, sales, and operational support teams with all our Camera products.
- Identifying new opportunities within the marketplace and building sales strategies with the State Managers to maximise opportunities.
- Assisting in building our strategy for the delivery and installation method of Camera products.
- Responsible for building relationships with our product suppliers.
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies for all Camera products on a National level.
- Implementing cross selling strategies to grow our Camera product traction.
- Continuously promote our company’s other products and services to our existing Camera customers.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Knowledge of Camera, Solar & Wireless Systems (Essential)
- Hire / Sales / Construction Experience (Desirable)
- Experience supporting a high-performance sales team
- Strong Technical knowledge and skills
- Ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Strong Business Acumen and Commercial skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite & Administration Systems skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to companies Administration Systems
- Ability to work Autonomously
- Ability to cross sell and upsell existing products
- Strong analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Available to travel as needed
About You/ What we offer:
We are seeking an individual who is hardworking, trustworthy, reliable and wants to join a friendly and dedicated team. You will be looking for greater ownership and accountability in your next role. For this we can offer you a competitive remuneration package, including company car, commission, tools of trade and an outgoing national friendly team!
Industry experience and a passion for technology and electronics, in particular solar/wireless cameras, would be highly regarded
Eligibility - Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Melbourne, Victoria - Australia
1300 Temp Fence
Category Manager - 1300SiteCam
September 9, 2021