All Lift Forklifts & Access Equipment is an independently owned, family-run Australian company specialising in forklift, telehandler + access equipment rental, sales and service company with our Brisbane base located in Coopers Plains, QLD, plus with operations in Melbourne, Newcastle and Head Office which is located in Sydney.
Due to rapid growth and our national appointment as Australia's exclusive distributor for Magni telehandlers, Liugong Forklifts and CVS Ferrari forklifts a full-time position has become available to join our QLD sales team reporting to the National Product Manager in the role of Business Development Manager specialising in Magni telehandlers- QLD Mining.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Actively sell and promote new machine sales,
- Achieve performance sales targets.
- While pursuing new machine sales, also seek sales for rentals, aftermarket parts and maintenance services.
- Establish and implement marketing plans to build new markets for existing production and new products for existing markets.
- Update and maintain CRM database to accurately reflect machine owners, customer purchasing history, customer calls, potential sales opportunities, and information about competitor activities.
- Develop a solid working relationship with customers to understanding their business, identify opportunities for future sales and ways All Lift can add value to their business.
- Set-up and maintain effective customer call plans.
- Assist with organising and running sales promotional activities, including exhibitions.
- Prepare formal tenders and quotations for the sale of new machines.
- Assist prospective customers with the preparation of technical specifications and strive to have All Lift nominated as the preferred supplier.
- Identify training needs for ongoing customer service support.
- Educate customers on products, service, warranties, and technical support.
- Follow sound commercial practices in all negotiations with customers and potential customers.
Successful applicants MUST possess:
- 5 years of professional sales experience.
- Previous capital equipment, machinery sales experience
- Experience within the QLD mining industry and their various operations
- Have well-established client contacts.
- Strength in on-road sales
- Exceptional communication skills
- A driven approach to sales; with a sound ability to identify decision makers.
- Proven negotiation and influencing abilities with advanced planning skills.
- Self-starter capable of working independently, managing your own call cycle.
- Willingness to learn, passionate and driven.
- A real team player with an eye for detail
- Process driven and highly professional business approach.
- A valid Australian driver’s license
Competitive above award wages in line with experience, Company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, excellent commission plus more will be provided. In addition to this you will be part of a supportive friendly team!
To submit your resume or to find out more details about this role please email National Product Manager - Magni Telescopic Handlers
Mackay, Queensland - Australia
All Lift Forklifts and Access Equipment
Business Development Manager
August 26, 2021